[CF-Devel] Python plugin function question

Todd Mitchell temitchell at sympatico.ca
Thu Sep 19 19:52:41 CDT 2002

Anyone know the proper way to use the

CFPython.RemoveObject()

I have this but it is giving me problems. I python is looking for an integer here.

      CFPython.RemoveObject('Deed Lot %s' %(v[0]))

I tried using it like the reverse of this below, but was informed the RemoveObject function only took one argument

id = CFPython.CreateObject('diploma', (x, y))
CFPython.SetName(id, 'Deed, Lot %s' %(v[0]))
CFPython.SetMessage(id, 'This Deed confers...')

I am thinking now that it is looking for the object number?  Should I be using another function to get the item's number here?

Actually if anyone can give me a brief example of adding and removing a hidden object from a players inventory using the plugin I would be appreciative.