[CF List] strange comportments with large creature summoning

huet.o at free.fr huet.o at free.fr
Wed Sep 4 05:37:03 CDT 2002

En réponse à Mark Wedel <

     mwedel at sonic.net

     >:

        I'm presuming when you banish your creature, it just disappears?

Yes, it's exactly what I was thinking.

        I see no reason not to add such a command - it would be easy enough to

      do -

      especially if a banish got rid of all your pets.  It could also be

      useful when

      your gone from the dungeon and are back in town - may not need your pets

      anymore, but having them dance around you can be annoying.

Yes, I see no reason to banish only one pet : to banish all your pet at a time
would be usefull in lots of cases.

--
Olivier.