[CF-Devel] skill doc.

Mon Apr 7 05:20:23 CDT 2003

Mark Wedel wrote:

      Started working on the new skill system.  I decided to update

      the documentation first to get an idea of where to go to/what

      to write. I figured I might as well put it out to the list and

      see any comments or other notes people might have.

      [...]

Just wanted to say that I very much like this new skill
system, as you described it in the doc.

I'm sure it will need some time till it is fully implemented,
used and everything. But I have no doubt that this is
going to bring a richer gameplay and add to the long-term
fun in Crossfire.

AndreasV

--
+++ GMX - Mail, Messaging & more