[CF-Devel] skill doc.

Mon Apr 7 07:00:59 CDT 2003

And I will just point out that this is one of the few rare times I have
ever seen AV write anything so resoundingly positive about an idea :).
Congrats to you ;). It must be good indeed.

dnh

      Just wanted to say that I very much like this new skill

      system, as you described it in the doc.

      I'm sure it will need some time till it is fully implemented,

      used and everything. But I have no doubt that this is

      going to bring a richer gameplay and add to the long-term

      fun in Crossfire.

      AndreasV

      --

      +++ GMX - Mail, Messaging & more

      http://www.gmx.net

       +++

      Bitte l?cheln! Fotogalerie online mit GMX ohne eigene Homepage!

      crossfire-devel at lists.real-time.com

     crossfire-devel at lists.real-time.com