[CF-Devel] Fw: Diamonds

Tue Apr 15 03:08:26 CDT 2003

On 15-Apr-03 Mark Wedel wrote:

        As it is now, there is one case where items don't get randomized types

      where

      they would cause the least annoyance - rings.  Rings, as is, tend not to

      stack,

      so to note if the ring is silver, gold, bronze, or whatever isn't likely to

      cause any extra annoyance.  Now the material type wouldn't make any

      difference

      for the rings (except maybe value)

I elected not to implement the use of materials on any items where I hadn't yet
come up with a good use of the effects.  It's not just a decoration.  I see no
reason to implement them on the rings unless it will have an effect of some
sort.  Doubly so if there exists the chance that someday we will come up with a
good use for the materials on rings, but not be able to implement it properly
because we buggered it making a decoration.

---
Tim Rightnour <

     root at garbled.net

NetBSD: Free multi-architecture OS