[CF List] Dragon Race Question v. 1.4.0

crossfire-list-admin at archives.real-time.com crossfire-list-admin at archives.real-time.com
Sat Apr 19 11:10:31 CDT 2003

Hi All,

I'm not subscribed to the list, so please cc me directly in any reply..

My question is related to the Dragon race. The character guide on the
website says that it might be a good idea to change the attunement of a
dragon after a certain number of levels. It further says that this is
accomplished by purchasing an ancient elemental residue in Scorn, at the
Guild of Dragons..

Problem is, in my version of crossfire (1.4.0), I cannot seem to find
this guild for the life of me! I think it's supposed to be the guild
just above the library, but I cannot enter this structure.

Is there something I need to do first, or am I looking in the right
place? I think I'm a "Dragon" race, not a "Q", if there is a difference?

Dave

--
Cynic, n.:
        Experienced.