[CF List] Dragon Race Question v. 1.4.0

crossfire-list-admin at archives.real-time.com crossfire-list-admin at archives.real-time.com
Sat Apr 19 11:14:54 CDT 2003

On Fri, 14 Mar 2003 23:00:40 -0500, Dave wrote:

     Hi All,

     I'm not subscribed to the list, so please cc me directly in any reply..

     My question is related to the Dragon race. The character guide on the

     website says that it might be a good idea to change the attunement of a

     dragon after a certain number of levels. It further says that this is

     accomplished by purchasing an ancient elemental residue in Scorn, at the

     Guild of Dragons..

     Problem is, in my version of crossfire (1.4.0), I cannot seem to find

     this guild for the life of me! I think it's supposed to be the guild

     just above the library, but I cannot enter this structure.

     Is there something I need to do first, or am I looking in the right

     place? I think I'm a "Dragon" race, not a "Q", if there is a difference?

     Dave

We debugged this in IRC.  The problem was that he had the wrong
version of the maps.

-Philip

     crossfire-list at lists.real-time.com