[CF-Devel] Some (dumb?) alchemy questions

Fri Aug 1 09:25:15 CDT 2003

I'm wondering about alchemy formulea with a chance of 0 : are there in
some maps?
I mean, if the formulea doesn't appear in any book, then it must be
written (as what ingredients you should put) somewhere...
Are all formuleas with 0 at the end of some quest? I think the fire one
is, but i'm not even sure the actual ingredients are given...
(maybe that's more a map-devel question, btw)

Also I think something is weird:

**** WARNING ****

Alchemy spoiler after that

 From the formulea file:

# -- fire immune
# (quest: peterm/FireTemple)
Object NONE
arch potion_cold      <---------------
chance 0
diff 50
exp 500000
yield 10
skill alchemy
cauldron cauldron
ingred fire para-elemental's residue,3 balm of asbestos,dragon's steak,7
water of ruby
keycode fire alchemist
#

Now unless it's some trick to make the archetypes harder to understand,
it seems to me that potion_cold is a cold resistance potion... No?

Nicolas 'Ryo'

     crossfire-devel at lists.real-time.com