[CF-Devel] crossfire dragon race

Sat Aug 2 15:27:54 CDT 2003

On Sat, Aug 02, 2003 at 03:33:12PM -0400, Todd Mitchell wrote:

      I would say changing faces based on rank should be deferred until

      another time, the reason here being that the graphics for to do this

      aren't done (or even started AFAIK) where the graphics for the simple

      colour change are done and waiting.  Doing variations on rank for each

      colour will represent a large bit of work for someone.

sure, but I'd prefer if the code already supports that, so that
in case someone wants to make the graphics, it's possible to
even test them ;-)

code-wise, it's not much extra work.  The only hard thing is in
the design front - have to settle on a convention for how to
find the right face/animation for each combination.

[]s,
                                               +----
--
            Those who trade freedom for security