[CF-Devel] Re: Repeated line supression for the gtk client.

Fri Aug 8 01:34:07 CDT 2003

Sebastian Andersson wrote:

      On Thu, Jul 31, 2003 at 11:50:28PM -0700, Mark Wedel wrote:

      What I really want is to scroll back one page and see the password

      the NPC told me, not having to scroll back ten (or more pages) looking

      for it. output-sync really doesn't help me here unless I change it to

      a really high value and I wouldn't want that for other reasons. My patch

      fixes this (if only gtk was working...). I get no noticable delays

      between the messages being generated and me noticing them which I find

      important for noticing lag. I don't believe it is possible to fix

      purely on the server side.

  If your using gtk, use the 'split information window'.  In this mode,
'interesting' messages go to one window, where as all the other cruft goes to
another.  I added it simply for that purpose.

     crossfire-devel at lists.real-time.com