[CF-Devel] Features suggestions: 'mail' box & blackboard

Fri Aug 8 12:37:27 CDT 2003

Hello.

Here's a feature suggestion  to help trade/exchange items securely
between players: some kind of mailbox.
Each player gets one, only s/he can get the contents, but anyone can put
things into.
This way you can give securely an item to a player, even if s/he isn't
around.
I was thinking something like write down the player's name on something,
then drop item you wanna transfer...
Of course that would probably be some work to implement...

And to complement that, something like a permanent blackboard where
players could write things down, like 'seeking spellbook of something,
paying 10k plat for it'.
We could erase our own writings, but not others'

What do you think?

Nicolas 'Ryo'

     crossfire-devel at lists.real-time.com