[CF-Devel] Re: [CF-Devel] Features suggestions: 'mail' box & blackboard

Mon Aug 11 02:00:04 CDT 2003

     nicolas.weeger at laposte.net

      wrote:

      or we could do something like: two players put items in special spaces,

      and can both reclaim'em when they want. only those 2 players can access

      that space. Then both agree that the trade is ok (with delay if needed,

      ie not at the same time). When both have agreed, items are swapped, so

      the exchange is done. The key being that both agree, or no deal.

  I thought someone had made a map that did just this.

  Eg, each player would put the items they are trading in some spot.  Then each
pulls a lever that locks the items so neither player can get to them.  Then
after verifying that the items are correct, they pull another level - only when
both levers are pulled, can the player access the item the other player left for
the trade.

     crossfire-devel at lists.real-time.com