[CF-Devel] Re: [CF-Devel] Re: [CF-Devel] Features suggestions: 'mail' box & blackboard

Mon Aug 11 08:15:39 CDT 2003

      What happens if a player decide to disconnect after locking worthless items

      while other player has put an excalibur for trade?

      And what if they don't agree and a player refuse to pull again first lever to

      take back items?

I was thinking of the possibility for any player to abort the transaction at any point.
That way if A disconnects while B has locked some items, B just pulls a lever to release'em....
Obviously we want to make sure no one ever gets robbed :-)

Nicolas 'Ryo'