[CF-Devel] Stealing Idea + simple patch

Wed Aug 27 02:08:33 CDT 2003

Adam Ashenfelter wrote:

      Here are the changes I have so far.  Changes against 1.5.0

      Most of it is working ok.  I still have to work on adding a force to the

      player to lock them out of the store for a period of time.

      Also there is a BUG that I'm not sure how to fix.  When the player is thrown

      out of the store, the UNPAID objects are dropped.  The problem I have is that

      the items still appear in the player inventory afterwards.

  Make sure you do a esrv_del_item() for each item removed.

      Here is what I have so far.

      I'm trying attachments, but not sure if the mailing list will handle it.

      Please yell if this is a problem.

      shopsteal.arc goes in arch/shop.

      Also Copy a blank image to shopsteal.base.111.png in shop.

  Why do you think that is needed?  If you're just using the same image as
something else, just refer to that image and not have a private copy.

  Other note - please use whatever compiler checks you need to make sure your
code is proper ANSI c.  You are using contructs (declaring new variables mid
function) which best I know still isn't valid ANSI C syntax.

     crossfire-devel at lists.real-time.com