[CF-Devel] Compilation problems

crossfire-devel at archives.real-time.com crossfire-devel at archives.real-time.com
Sun Dec 7 08:56:18 CST 2003

Could you tell us which version of crossfire client your tried to compile?

According to your logs, you are trying to compile and install crossfire client
version 1.0.0 which is more than 2 year old, you should try downloading and
installing crossfire client version 1.6.0 (source) or 1.5.0 (rpm) available
there

     http://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=13833&release_id=190031

If you were already compiling a recent vrsion, could you dump us , the output
of configure and the complete output of make (an error at linking time mean a
warning during the compilation of a file , probably a header not found)

thank you.