[CF-Devel] Compilation problems [Never mind]

crossfire-devel at archives.real-time.com crossfire-devel at archives.real-time.com
Sun Dec 7 09:58:16 CST 2003

     jesse at phiwumbda.org

      (Jesse F. Hughes) writes:

      Hey ho.

      Sorry if this is the wrong list.  I posted this question to the

      crossfire-list, but I received no answers at all.  In fact, I've seen

      no activity on that list for a little while.  Let me know to bugger

      off if this is the wrong place.

I seem to have downloaded a rather old client.  The new client
compiled with few problems (an odd error regard the sound system,
easily fixed).

--
Jesse Hughes
"[I]t's the damndest thing.  There's something wrong with every last

     crossfire-devel at lists.real-time.com