[CF-Devel] Got some time on my hands, time to stomp bugs.

crossfire-devel at archives.real-time.com crossfire-devel at archives.real-time.com
Sat Dec 20 19:32:43 CST 2003

David Seikel wrote:

      The government has been interfering with my life recently, and I haven't had

      much time to do other stuff, but I now have a two or three week holiday.

      Time to stomp some bugs.

      On the other hand, I managed to loose my personal TODO list for Crossfire.

      So, could someone prioritise the current set of bugs and list them here, along

      with information about anybody that is already working on said bug, and I

      will get stuck into hunting them down.

      Or is the source forge bug list a good representation of the current bug

      state?

  Probably not, but it should be (eg, a lot of people mention bugs elsewhere).
Ideally, all bugs should be posted there.

  If people post bugs on private message boards, irc, or wherever else,
obviously some number of people will never see them.

  I don't know of anyone in particular working on bugs.  I'm not aware of any
horrendous bugs right now, so prioritizing the more minor ones is harder to do
(more a personal opinion of what people think is or is not important).

  Probably the best thing is to look at the bugs and see what you think you can
tackle.  any bug that is eliminated is a good thing, even a minor one.

     crossfire-devel at lists.real-time.com