[CF-Devel] Dragon claws & attack types

crossfire-devel at archives.real-time.com crossfire-devel at archives.real-time.com
Tue Dec 23 22:54:38 CST 2003

Todd Mitchell wrote:

      If anyone is in there fixing dragons I would like to remind them that

      there are some lovely colour dragon sprites so that the different dragon

      'paths' can have a different colour faces.  There are fully functional

      and animated black dragon, blue dragon, red dragon and green dragon

      faces - you only need to modify the dragon skill code...

  This isn't hard to do - I'll code it up quickly enough.

  For now, I've put this face changing at the same time you pick up the
attacktype.  That seems better than doing it at first ability (attunement) or
last ability (special attack spell).

  I'll have to quickly test the code, make sure it works, then commit it.

     crossfire-devel at lists.real-time.com