[CF-Devel] Dragon claws & attack types

crossfire-devel at archives.real-time.com crossfire-devel at archives.real-time.com
Wed Dec 24 11:04:52 CST 2003

On Tuesday 23 December 2003 10:44 pm
Mark Wedel wrote:

[...]

        That would seem to mean that a dragon character could attack with

      fire, ice, poisoning, and electricity all with the claw attack.

      That seems wrong to me, so I'll fix that up.

     [...]

From a player, non-developer, perspective that is not wrong. It is as
designed based on the information seen in the dragon player guide. A
multitype claw attack is one of the *reasons* to play dragon
characters.

My $2
Gene
--
Linux era4.eracc.UUCP 2.4.21-0.26mdk i686
 10:58:27 up 1 day, 20:03,  8 users,  load average: 0.00, 0.00, 0.00

     http://www.eracc.com/

eCS, OS/2, Mandrake GNU/Linux, OpenServer & UnixWare resellers

     crossfire-devel at lists.real-time.com