[CF-Devel] smoothing code.

Tue Jul 8 08:02:29 CDT 2003

Le Mardi 8 Juillet 2003 05:31, Todd a écrit :

      To get the ball rolling here are some graphics to work with.  That

      template sure sped things up.

      I can ditch the grey checkers if necessary, but they make it much easier

      to manage/edit so if you can make them transparent via the smoothing

      engine it would be swell.  Let me know if these are usable- I haven't

      built a smoothing server yet.

      http://abraxis.sytes.net/games/cfstuff/smooth

Ahem!
Sorry for the misunderstanding. The grey checker was there
for example reasons. It represent a lot of work to
remove it from the picture 'on the fly'
Could you remove this from your pics and replace it with an
alpha layer?
Perhaps submitting the grey checker alone so drawers
can, work time, slide it behind the picture could be easier.

Apart from the grey checkers, your picture are useable :P
i just submitted the server and client with the smoothing code
associated with this way of doing things (i submitted pictures 2 days ago but
couldn't commit code at that time since unstable ....)
Still need to test your pictures ingame to have a really good idea in what it
will result :P

      crossfire-devel at lists.real-time.com

     crossfire-devel at lists.real-time.com