[CF-Devel] java editor glitch

Sun Jul 13 14:45:54 CDT 2003

Todd Mitchell wrote:

      Ah, I spoke too soon about large images being fully supported

      in the java editor.  Here is an artifact I noticed in the

      map window...  This is handled fine in the other panels however.

The support for large images came from the Daimonin stuff.
I hadn't implemented it for CF specifically, so no wonder it didn't work.

Now I've updated the map drawing logic to do this correctly.
Hope it works. :-)
I don't know much about the big image code, so it's possible
that there are exceptional cases where the editor still doesn't
handle it correctly.
I'll try to fix such cases when they turn up.

AndreasV

--
+++ GMX - Mail, Messaging & more

     http://www.gmx.net