[CF-Devel] smoothing screenshots

Sun Jul 13 19:37:44 CDT 2003

      So I've tried using the smoothing code, and it slows my client to an absolute

      crawl.  So bad, that shutting it off takes 2 minutes, for all the clicks to

      register and the little menu to come up.  I have a 1.4Ghz Athlon, so somthing

      isn't right here.  Once it finishes smoothing an area.. it's ok for a few

      seconds.. but most of the time it's unusable.

      Admittedly though, it looks gorgeous.

hmm, I didn't notice any performance problems.

     crossfire-devel at lists.real-time.com