[CF-Devel] speculations about the floor (elevation)

Wed Jul 16 23:51:01 CDT 2003

Rick Tanner wrote:

      On Tue, 8 Jul 2003, David Seikel wrote:

      --- Mark Wedel <

      mwedel at sonic.net

      > wrote:

     Do I expect new continents to be added?  Not really.  However, when

     putting down the towns/roads, I did put up signs which basically amounted

     to 1 space = 1 mile (eg, scorn, 764 miles north or something).  One could

     obviously make the case that a crossfire mile isn't the same as a human

     mile.

     At least call them something different to avoid confusion.

      IIRC, there's a sign outside of Scorn on the small world maps that

      reference a city/map location as being 1 space = 1 league.

  We could certianly use the term 'league' on the big world maps also.  A
crossfire league could be most any distance.  For that matter, webster defines
leagues as being from 2.4 to 4.6 statue miles.

     crossfire-devel at lists.real-time.com