[CF-Devel] Error in CFJavaEditor

Thu Jul 17 09:59:05 CDT 2003

tchize wrote:

      I wanted to update the pictures drawn by the CFJavaEditor. So i run

      the collect.pl script on the arch/ directory and then copied the

      crossfire.0 archetype and treasures to /resource/conf. when i

      run the editor, which is configured to load arch from collection,

      i get the following error in console:

      [...]

      Since recente changes in arch involved creating 512x64 png

      pictures, which may be a lot, could it be possible the editor

      did only load a part of thisbig picture than seeing the rest

      as a face name, leading to those error?

By the time I wrote the parser there were no images bigger
than square 32.

I think the problem lies in the following line
in ArchObjectStack.java:
stream.getBufferedStream().mark(10000);         // mark position

This limits the stream buffer to 10000 chars which is probably
not enough for your large images.
Increase the value to something like 100000 and see if it works then.

Will you put these large images in the game, or are
they for testing only?

AndreasV

--
+++ GMX - Mail, Messaging & more