[CF-Devel] someone did try his code?

Sat Jul 19 01:47:54 CDT 2003

 --- tchize <

     tchize at myrealbox.com

     > wrote:

      I just cheked out the latest cvs version of server to apply the

      corrections

      made recently to a bug. After a cvs update, where ther was any apparent

      problems, at compile time i receive this error:

      weather.c: In function `smooth_wind':

      weather.c:2561: error: `WIND_FACTOR' undeclared (first use in this

      function)

That answers part of my question about my weather patches.  WIND_FACTOR is
a define I created that should be defined in include/tod.h.  Looks like my
weather patch was partially applied, or I forgot to include the tod.h
patch.  At any rate -

/* This is a multiplier for the wind caused by pressure differences.
 * The type of overal climate you get depends on this.
 * Too little wind, and the rain hugs the coast.
 * Too much wind, and there are hurricanes and blizzards everywhere.
 * 1 is too little.
 */
#define WIND_FACTOR  4.0

     http://mobile.yahoo.com.au