[CF-Devel] Problems with GTK client for windows...

Wed Jun 4 07:48:33 CDT 2003

Hello everybody!

I've been told about some problems with the GTKclient for windows (installed from binary, not compiled) running on windows2000. A friend of me is using this client and told me 2 problems she found:

- She can drop items just once. When she goes to a shop and sells some items, then go to adventure and return with more items to sell, she can't drop them anymore, neither into nor out of the shop. She must restart the client to do so.
- When she shut down the client (typing 0 in the servers list) the client doesn't close at all and it makes windows 2000 crash, so she must restart windows. I suspect this is a problem from windows, but maybe it could be another thing.

I would appreciate any help about this problems. By the way, the crossfire server she is playing into is 1.5.0 running in a Linux machine (on my computer).

Thanks,
Renzo Crispieri Th.

TheFreeSite.com: Home of the Web's best freebies.

     http://www.thefreesite.com

Select your own custom email address for FREE! Get

     you at yourchoice.com

      w/No Ads, 6MB, POP & more!

     http://www.everyone.net/selectmail?campaign=tag

     crossfire-devel at lists.real-time.com