[CF-Devel] New Arch awall_w_A.base.11x.png

Sat Mar 1 10:03:27 CST 2003

Kevin R. Bulgrien wrote:

      Here is a rework of the images... And, I've changed the names

      to replace the "ugly original weak_wall_2".  [...]

      I think you'll find these files to be vastly superior to the

      first attempt.  I've eliminated the dirt pile straight lines,

      improved the animation sequence, added thickness to the wall,

      and did what you suggested regarding putting dirt "in front"

      of the wall as it is broken.

Wow, it looks fantastic now.

In your latest zip package I have the impression the image
"awall_w_1.base.111.png" is of the old kind though.
That's no problem, the first package contains a fitting version
of that image. Just in case you also changed awall_w_1.111, you
might want to re-post it?

      This type of editing takes longer than one might think... at

      least for a greenhorn.

Yes, I know how long it takes... You did a great job though,
so don't think of yourself as a greenhorn. ;-)

AndreasV

--
+++ GMX - Mail, Messaging & more

     http://www.gmx.net