[CF-Devel] Alternate cobblestone/sign

Mon Mar 24 18:01:05 CST 2003

Hello,

The gfx folder reference is for the DirectX client and JavaClient, only.

To preview your test images, you'll need to follow the "Linux/Unix
Server:" steps listed at:

     http://crossfire.real-time.com/faq/faq.html#6.6

HTH,

- Rick Tanner

     leaf at real-time.com

On Mon, 24 Mar 2003, Oliver wrote:

      One question; the website mentions deploying graphics on the "client side" by

      copying them to the gfx folder - I don't seem to have one.  Where should it

      be?  (compiled from source for Linux).  I'm able to use them in a local

      server, but it would be nice to override my display of tiles on other

      servers.

     crossfire-devel at lists.real-time.com