[CF-Devel] Alternate cobblestone/sign

Sat Mar 29 23:56:35 CST 2003

Oliver wrote:

      I made an alternate version of the cobblestones for use in town.  I made a

      version with/without visible dirt (I prefer the dirt grid version).  Also,

      screenshots of the existing as well as these alternates.

  I've put these into CVS.  instead of replacing the cobblestones, I instead
whipped up a few new archs for these.  So people can use them on new maps and
what not.

  BTW, if someone is up to it, making little icons the corresponds to the
different skills could be call.

  I envision using these in the client.  You click on the little icon in your
stat display, and it readies the skill for you.

  Note that given these are for the client, size should actually be smaller than
the typical 32x32 for images for the maps - 16x16 is probably about right, given
the text size.

     crossfire-devel at lists.real-time.com