[CF-Devel] client-server confusion

Wed Mar 12 12:46:11 CST 2003

      There are still a few cases where something is created on the same square

      as the player, and it shows up in the "you see" window, but if you hit 'A'

      to apply it, it acts like it isn't there.  The one case I'm still aware of

      is with town portals, but I think I'm forgetting another.

       I've fixed the problem with town portal - problem is that its difficult to

     find all those cases, so as people report the problem, its no too hard to fix.

Here's another case: When you're standing on top of a chest and it is
destroyed by fire (or by paralysis, poison cloud, or such--until that bug
is fixed), the objects underneath you aren't treated correctly.

--PC

     crossfire-devel at lists.real-time.com