[CF-Devel] some oddities

Thu Mar 27 23:24:05 CST 2003

Hello,

1. Wisdom

It seems that players wisdom is always one
point bigger then it should be naturally.

eg.: Statistics of a Fireborn

Stat       Nat/Real/Max
Str         15/  15/ 15
Dex         24/  24/ 24
Con         20/  20/ 20
Int         22/  22/ 22
Wis         22/  23/ 22 <-
Pow         27/  27/ 27
Cha         18/  18/ 18

Wearing no items of course.
I tested with lots of race/class combinations on my test server.
It is always there.
I asked other players on metalforge: they get it too.

Well, no player will complain about having his stats too big :-)

2. Holy Word

One can kill ants with holy word of mostrai.
Ants are race insects. Not giant nor goblin.
No, i am not talking about holy wrath.
Ask Hoz.

Again, nobody will complain about being too powerful. :-)

But every bug could indicate something more serious being wrong.

Bernd Edler

     crossfire-devel at lists.real-time.com