[CF-Devel] Problem in displaying and refreshing of buildings

Mon Mar 17 11:47:46 CST 2003

are you using weather?

----- Original Message -----
From: <

     huet.o at free.fr

To: <

     crossfire-devel at lists.real-time.com

Sent: Monday, March 17, 2003 4:25 PM
Subject: [CF-Devel] Problem in displaying and refreshing of buildings

      Hello,

      With the last release of Crossfire Server/gtk Client (1.5.0) and with the

     last

      Server CVS too, I have a bug with the displaying and refreshing of the

     buildings.

      It's with the big world maps (and perhaps with the others, I've only tried

     the

      new maps) :

      When buildings appears, there's only the top left square that is displayed

     (and

      sometimes, all top squares), and the other squares appears only when I go

     "in them".

      And it's the same when it's the "day" and the "night".

      Some ideas ?

      Olivier.

      crossfire-devel at lists.real-time.com

     crossfire-devel at lists.real-time.com