[CF-Devel] Problem in displaying and refreshing of buildings

Mon Mar 17 15:25:49 CST 2003

Hello,

With the last release of Crossfire Server/gtk Client (1.5.0) and with the last
Server CVS too, I have a bug with the displaying and refreshing of the buildings.

It's with the big world maps (and perhaps with the others, I've only tried the
new maps) :

When buildings appears, there's only the top left square that is displayed (and
sometimes, all top squares), and the other squares appears only when I go "in them".

And it's the same when it's the "day" and the "night".

Some ideas ?

Olivier.

     crossfire-devel at lists.real-time.com