[CF-Devel] new DreadKnight & DShield graphics

Wed Mar 5 18:38:36 CST 2003

I've drawn a new animated graphic for the DreadKnight.
It's designed in the base set style, the alternate set
already has a nice DK image anyways.

While I drew it, I realized that the DShield in the base set
looks kinda bad: Trying to apply that black square shield thing
to my new DK - it looked quite ridiculous.
So I came up with an all new DShield, designed to look a bit
more interesting than the old one. It features a small red demon
face, but see for yourself...

You can see it and download the arch images on this page:
<

     http://home.in.tum.de/~vogl/crossfire/monsters.php

I've also added a self-made voting mechanism. It's a very
simplistic php script. You can easily cheat on the votings,
so please be kind and don't mess with it. ;-)

Well, I hope you'll like it.
Note that the alternate set versions of the DK/DShield images and
-animations are not going to be affected.

Cheers,

AndreasV

--
+++ GMX - Mail, Messaging & more