[CF-Devel] new DreadKnight & DShield graphics

Thu Mar 6 00:32:33 CST 2003

      I've drawn a new animated graphic for the DreadKnight.

      It's designed in the base set style, the alternate set

      already has a nice DK image anyways.

Yes that was one of my ones ;)

      While I drew it, I realized that the DShield in the base set

      looks kinda bad: Trying to apply that black square shield thing

      to my new DK - it looked quite ridiculous.

      So I came up with an all new DShield, designed to look a bit

      more interesting than the old one. It features a small red demon

      face, but see for yourself...

This is exactly what I ended up doing.

dnh

ps. mine looks better ;)
pps. The one in the alternate set is the same perspective as the base
set if i'm not mistaken.

     crossfire-devel at lists.real-time.com