[CF-Devel] Problem in displaying and refreshing of buildings

Wed Mar 19 12:34:22 CST 2003

      I've tried with one of the servers listed by the client when it launch

     (its IP

      started with 210 or 211, something like that), and it worked well, but I

     have

      some snow on this server, and not on mine : it's perhaps linked with

     weather,

      as Todd Mitchell said. I will check weather options, but I've taken all

      defaults one.

If you have not set up weather then it is not likely.  You will know if you
have it set up cause it involves some deliberate changes to the settings
file and the initial weather map generation is very obvious (hey, maybe we
could have the weather map generation not echo to the log except when it
starts, stops or fails?  This may even speed it up a little bit).

If you do have weather running - you may notice that multipart buildings can
have their non-head tiles covered up by snow or rain.  It does not sound
like this is the case here.

     crossfire-devel at lists.real-time.com