[CF-Devel] Problem in displaying and refreshing of buildings

Wed Mar 19 22:39:47 CST 2003

     huet.o at free.fr

      wrote:

      It's the last cvs code, and it appear at the starting of the server. I will

      perhaps try to start it after a flush of the var directory : it's perhaps my

      players or permenent objects (?). There loading could perhaps alter some memory

      structures ????

  Could be related to darkness - even if you turn darkness off in the client,
the server still enforces it.

  fog of war interacts 'oddly' with darkness.  Fog of war remembers what you
can't see, and the way it is drawn is such that you can't easily distinguish a
fog of war space from a dark space.

  So you could have something like the map is totally black.  As you step over
spaces, you get information, which fog of war remembers.

  I presume you have tried with different characters on your server?

  Very hard to diagnosis.  I haven't seen any oddities with my server, which is
running CVS code.

     crossfire-devel at lists.real-time.com