[CF-Devel] More Lore

Sat May 3 12:52:37 CDT 2003

So, I've added the basic support for lore to the CFJavaEditor.

In the map properties window (select menu "Map->Map Properties"),
there now is a lore tab with a textarea for map lore.
Everything which is written there gets placed into the map
header enclosed by "maplore"/"endmaplore" tags.

I was a bit uncertain what to do with lore from the arches.
For now, arch-lore gets parsed but not displayed, which
practically disables lore in map-objects.
Well, I think Mark is right on that one: If lore was
allowed in map-objects people are most likely going to
loose the overview.
Anyways, I can easily change the way the editor handles
arch-lore, according to what the majority prefers.

Small sidenote:
The "replace" command is also new, which can be found in the
edit menu. This allows to replace (or delete) all objects matching
a certain name or archtype. This makes it easier to accomplish
tasks like "replace all woodfloor with flagstones" or
"delete all no_spell arches".

AndreasV

--
+++ GMX - Mail, Messaging & more