[CF-Devel] Re: CVS commit: arch/monster/elemental

Fri May 9 05:14:41 CDT 2003

      Sorry for causing confusion. I didn't really think about the races file.

      Probably it worked okay before, I just wanted to correct the arch entry.

You are too polite I was being lazy.  It should have been fixed in the
arches, thanks for fixing it.  One reason I mentioned it was if it should
also be fixed in the other places where races overides the arch setting.   I
think a lot of stuff shoud be cleaned up in the arches. I'd do it while I am
in there too, I just don't know what is being used and what is old cruft.
Should the color_fg  be cleaned up (do these work with png?, can they be
replaced with magicmap?)

      > The earth witch is supposed to throw rocks (and

      > sometimes somehting else), but I could never get that to work

      > even though I copied the ability from the giants.

      I'm not sure. With the new body location code, the earth witch might

      require a "body_skill 1" attribute. Giants have it.

     Oh, I'll check that, great.  I do know that the giants were broken but now
fixed, but the witch still dosen't throw rocks so maybe...

     crossfire-devel at lists.real-time.com