[CF-Devel] lanterns unlock/fuel

Mon May 12 12:09:13 CDT 2003

On 12-May-03 Bernhard Kuemel wrote:

      So I kept my (bright) lantern lit so it would not unlock and for a

      long time I thought it would burn forever. But my father who is

      playing more had his lantern burnt out so the problem is not solved

      (worked around) this way. Or is there somewhere cheap fuel available?

      A fuel lantern should be refillable, shouldn't it? We could buy a

      bottle of fuel, mark a lantern and apply the fuel or such.

No, there is no lantern fuel.  There could be.. but I didn't program it.  Given
the rediculous amount of money in the game, buying another lantern isn't that
bad.  The point of them is more that they last a really long time, and can be
extinguished for stealth purposes.

The regular lamp lasts alot longer than the bright one, FWIW.

---
Tim Rightnour <

     root at garbled.net

NetBSD: Free multi-architecture OS