[CF-Devel] lanterns unlock/fuel

Tue May 13 04:03:00 CDT 2003

----- Original Message -----
From: "Tim Rightnour" <

     root at garbled.net

To: <

     crossfire-devel at lists.real-time.com

Sent: Monday, May 12, 2003 1:09 PM
Subject: RE: [CF-Devel] lanterns unlock/fuel

      On 12-May-03 Bernhard Kuemel wrote:

      > So I kept my (bright) lantern lit so it would not unlock and for a

      > long time I thought it would burn forever. But my father who is

      > playing more had his lantern burnt out so the problem is not solved

      > (worked around) this way. Or is there somewhere cheap fuel available?

      > A fuel lantern should be refillable, shouldn't it? We could buy a

      > bottle of fuel, mark a lantern and apply the fuel or such.

      No, there is no lantern fuel.  There could be.. but I didn't program it.

     Given

      the rediculous amount of money in the game, buying another lantern isn't

     that

      bad.  The point of them is more that they last a really long time, and can

     be

      extinguished for stealth purposes.

      The regular lamp lasts alot longer than the bright one, FWIW.

      ---

      Tim Rightnour <

      root at garbled.net

      NetBSD: Free multi-architecture OS