[CF-Devel] Images.

Wed May 21 22:09:48 CDT 2003

 --- Tim Rightnour <

     root at garbled.net

     > wrote:

      It shouldn't be too hard for you to just make a new arch like large_cube,

      ressurect the old image, and then do a mass replace on your arch name to

      use the new cube.

I thought about that, but I want to distribute my maps eventually, and I'm
not sure how you should go about distributing new arches with new graphics.
 Also, it looks like graphics need to be compiled into some sort of file
with ALL the graphics in it, something I don't want to do just to get
bigger ice cubes.

On the other hand, the whole concept works better if they are just standard
ice cubes.  So I face a trade off, non standard ice cubes that act just
like ordinary ones but look different, or an ugly ice castle.  For now, I
choose to have an ugly ice castle.

Later I will be adding a quest that involves some unique magic items that
will require new graphics, then it will be worthwhile to sort out how to
add images.

     http://mobile.yahoo.com.au

      - Yahoo! Mobile

     crossfire-devel at lists.real-time.com