[CF-Devel] Images.

Wed May 21 23:01:49 CDT 2003

On 22-May-03 David Seikel wrote:

      I thought about that, but I want to distribute my maps eventually, and I'm

      not sure how you should go about distributing new arches with new graphics.

       Also, it looks like graphics need to be compiled into some sort of file

      with ALL the graphics in it, something I don't want to do just to get

      bigger ice cubes.

Right, you make up the new arch, ressurect the graphics, then post the patches
here, and they get committed.  Then, when you distribute your maps, they just
work.

      Later I will be adding a quest that involves some unique magic items that

      will require new graphics, then it will be worthwhile to sort out how to

      add images.

Simple, you send them to us, with an arch file, and say "hey, put these in".

---
Tim Rightnour <

     root at garbled.net

NetBSD: Free multi-architecture OS