[CF-Devel] new red dragon image

Thu May 22 10:06:44 CDT 2003

      > Hey, after a few failed attempts I finally managed to

      > create a new red dragon image which doesn't look like

      > a duck. :-)

     That looks terrific, AV!

      I'd be curious what it looks like in different colors.. perhaps we can finally

      have a color set of dragons in crossfire, like nethack and D&D.  If so, we

      should decide on what the various colors mean.  NH's format is more intuitive

      than AD&D, IMHO.

     Sounds good to me, I would be glad to help, garbled.

      Perhaps simple modifications could be made, like wings a little bigger on a

      black, horns smaller/larger, neck longer, etc... to spice them up.  Would it

      scale down well for a baby?

     Yeah, that sounds easy enough.

Keep up the good work, AV.

 -- Ketche