[CF-Devel] new red dragon image

Wed May 21 19:29:22 CDT 2003

On 21-May-03 Andreas Vogl wrote:

      Hey, after a few failed attempts I finally managed to

      create a new red dragon image which doesn't look like

      a duck. :-)

That most decidedly, does not suck.  The edges seem a little sharp, but its the
best dragon image I've seen yet for crossfire.

I'd be curious what it looks like in different colors.. perhaps we can finally
have a color set of dragons in crossfire, like nethack and D&D.  If so, we
should decide on what the various colors mean.  NH's format is more intuitive
than AD&D, IMHO.

Perhaps simple modifications could be made, like wings a little bigger on a
black, horns smaller/larger, neck longer, etc... to spice them up.  Would it
scale down well for a baby?

(can you tell I'm excited about having a dragon?  excellent work!)

---
Tim Rightnour <

     root at garbled.net

NetBSD: Free multi-architecture OS