AW: AW: AW: [CF-Devel] cfclient issues

Sat May 24 22:44:46 CDT 2003

      > I had done some more interesting stuff:

      > For tiled maps, which builds a bigger meta map, it is a bad

      > thing that teleporters can't teleport items & monster over map

      > borders (aka to a new map) - only players. Also, the

      > enter_map()/enter_exit() functions are player only/single arch only.

        Yeah, the enter_map only handles single space object right now.

       It probably

      wouldn't be a bad idea to modify that to handle multi part

      objects, and add a

      flag to the exit to denote if it should transfer non player

      objects or not.

     Yes, i prefer 3 flags which we can stack: TRANSFER_PLAYER, TRANSFER_MONSTER,
TRANSFER_OBJECTS

transfer_player is clear - if set, the exit transfers player
transfer_monster         - for all who has monster 1 set
and transfer objects     - for all who are not from above

This is really nice for teleporters... like object only teleporters which
can
use to transfer good/nasty objects from/to a map.

btw, is monster 1 valid for all "creatures" the player can meet? Normal
monsters,
god objects, avatars,... are there all objects included exotic ones?
Animated sword?

     crossfire-devel at lists.real-time.com