[CF-Devel] Problems compiling CF...

Tue May 27 02:10:14 CDT 2003

On Mon, May 26, 2003 at 08:42:52PM -0700, Renzo Crispieri wrote:

      I hope this is the right mailing list for this question. I'm trying to

      compile Crossfire Server 1.5.0 in my Linux, but I get an error I don't

      know how to solve. The configure command works OK, but when I run make

Short answer: install libxaw7-dev

Last night I did get the same problem and it was briefly discussed on
the chat channel. Because crossedit is the last it tries, getting an
error isn't that terrible. But it doesn't look nice. Probably crossedit
will be removed or atleast disabled by default.

Joris Bontje
--
PGP Key:

     http://pgp.dtype.org:11371/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0xF19326A9

Key fingerprint = 730D 9B3A F406 F28A 957D 6397 31E8 6D4C F193 26A9