[CF-Devel] patch:Bargaining experience

crossfire-devel at archives.real-time.com crossfire-devel at archives.real-time.com
Tue Nov 4 23:36:15 CST 2003

With this patch, players can gain experience in bargaining skill.
The malus for buy/sell is between 80%-20% (as before).

The player gets one exp per gold coin he saved due to his cha and
bargaining level.
He gets one exp per platin coin he earns additionally.
I set the reference price to be the one you get having cha = 7 and no
bargaining skill.

I made this asymmetric on purpose, as i wanted to encourage spending
money. Can be made symmetric/easier/harder of course.
Or,if we feel particularly nasty, we can even deny exp for selling.

I set expmul 0 for bargaining skill, so it won't influence the overall
experience.
There was a bug with expmul in level_exp which is requires all the
one-line diffs to fix.

Bernd Edler