[CF-Devel] Some CVS bugs

crossfire-devel at archives.real-time.com crossfire-devel at archives.real-time.com
Tue Nov 11 01:37:20 CST 2003

H. S. Teoh wrote:

      On Tue, Nov 04, 2003 at 09:16:07PM -0500, H. S. Teoh wrote:

      [snip]

     2) My character managed to wear a piece of damned armour, and then

       subsequently remove it just by taking it off. I don't think this is

       supposed to happen. :-)

      [snip]

      OK, I just confirmed this with Gwahli on metalforge. Take any damned

      shield and wear it, then wear your normal shield. The damned shield comes

      off just like that. I didn't try it with other armour, but I know you

      can't take it off if it's a cursed/damned ring. The bug might also happen

      with other damned armour, I'm not sure. (Couldn't find damned armour lying

      around so I couldn't check.) Note that this doesn't work with cursed

      armour, it has to be damned.

  Fixed in CVS.

     crossfire-devel at lists.real-time.com