[CF-Devel] Some CVS bugs

crossfire-devel at archives.real-time.com crossfire-devel at archives.real-time.com
Sun Nov 16 18:56:07 CST 2003

H. S. Teoh wrote:

      Hi, I'm not sure if these bugs have been fixed yet, but I noticed them on

      crossfire.metalforge (the one running CVS) and I thought I should bring

      them to people's attention:

      1) Summoning runes and other spell-casting runes don't work anymore. This

        is with auto-generated traps such as trapped chests and doors. I'm not

        sure exactly which traps don't work; some spells seem to work but others

        don't.

  Well, the summoning runes were broken in one way that is now fixed.

  In terms of traps, that seems to be more complicated - if a more definitive
list of what traps don't work can be generated, that would be useful.

      3) Cure confusion doesn't. Neither the spell nor the scroll works. The

        spell just consumes mana and does nothing.

  This is now fixed.

     crossfire-devel at lists.real-time.com